- Help ensure that our operations runs smoothly
+ Setup process to deal with possible issues for new feature releases.
+ Deal with system breakdowns, live issues, angry customers.
- Coordinate with internal teams (business development, marketing, IT, legal, etc.) and external partners to solve errorsYou can expect competitive remuneration and benefits for this role
Demand for job
- Bachelor Degree and above from top universities worldwide.
- Have 3 years’ work experience in reputable organization in the filed of e-payment
- Fluent in English
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with time (issues that require attention can occur at unusual hours).
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Health insurance 24/7
- Daily food .
- Salary + bonus depend on performance, 13th salary and end of year’s bonus